Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wait Until Dark

Okay... so yesterday morning I was in the shower and all of a sudden the lights and the fan go off. Anyone who really knows me knows that I am VERY afraid of the dark, SOOOO... at this point, every scary movie I have ever seen starting running through my head. I thought someone was trying to kill me. I thought... Did Dave lock the door? Are they coming in to rape me and kill me. I stretched my arms out to hold both sides of the shower curtain so they couldn't get me. I was scared TO DEATH. I then started to pray my guts out. I had to finish the shower so I quietly try to feel around for the conditioner and face wash all the while thinking, he is probably sitting on the toilet waiting for me to finish so he can KILL ME! I stood in the shower after shutting off the water waiting to hear breathing or moving around. After a few minutes of nothing I decide to get up my courage and get out and feel my way to the door. SCARY! I kept feeling all around fearing I would feel someone there, but nothin'! Finally I open the door and try to turn on any lights and none would come on so I knew it just the weather, and the power was out. It was so scary, my heart finally decided to stop racing!!! But I couldn't get ready cause we had no power.

No comments:

Post a Comment