Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Funny Email

Yesterday I got this hilarious email. I was requesting something at work for my desk, a paper rolodex thingy and the guy I asked sent me this email back:



Unfortunately we don’t carry anything like that. You may have
to go through Staples or somebody.
I can offer this though. He
will hold the book and flip pages as you see fit. He does require periodic
feeding and bathroom breaks.

Needless to say... I died laughing... This was my reply to him:

HA HA HA… That is funny! As long as he can jump himself off my desk (without
committing suicide- that’s a mess I refuse to clean up) and take his bathroom
breaks alone… I’m good!

1 comment: