Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Night of Firsts

This post is actually for Thursday, but I've been occupied so... it's a couple days late. Sorry. Thursday night I went out on a double date. We went to The Cheesecake Factory- a first for me. I've never been there, but it was SOOOO good! Then we went to The Desert Star. Oh. My. Heck. It was amazing. I loved it. This was a first for me as well. I have been wanting to go for a while now and I finally got to go and it was worth the wait. I laughed a lot. If you have never been to The Desert Star, you have to go. It's a theater where they put on plays, but they are funny plays, usually spoofs of something else. This one was called A Christmas Story, the Bipolar Express. So funny! We got a picture, I'll have to post that later. Anyway... if you are looking for a great date idea this is it!!! It was a really fun night.

Oh... and P.S. Did I mention I cut my hair and it's a whole new color. I'll post pictures later, but I like it. And Jen, my bestest friend gave me all this new make-up from Mary Kay and I absolutely love it. Move over Clinique.

1 comment:

  1. But you didn't say anything about your date. (Yes, I am pouting.) You can expect an email from me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete