Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Change is GOOD!

Recently, as many of you know, the area in which I reside at Nic and Dave's was finished. I've never posted pictures of the finished product because... well... I don't know, but here they are (Kind of). I also moved stuff around and my bedroom is now in a different room, which has been a GREAT change for me and much needed. I can actually sleep at night without feeling tortured.
This picture is walking into my bedroom, now... keep in mind that I am still decorating and so it looks a little bare. This is a picture of my most recent purchase. I have wanted a record player for a really long time and on black friday I broke down and bought one. I needed something to be excited about. Then i went to the DI and sorted through all their records- it wasn't the best selection, but I found some do-able stuff- mostly soundtracks to old musicals I grew up watching, so that's fun.
Isn't she beauty. I seriously love this thing. I need to purchase some recent records now.
Here is my amazing closet. It was so nice to be able to move into this thing and I am in heaven.


My dresser and you can kind of see my bed in the mirror. I was going to give this dresser back to my mom but I decided I still wanted it and it still gave me enough room to roll out my yoga mat, so that's all that matters.


And here is my new bathroom. Isn't it cute? I wish you could see it cause it is really a cute bathroom. The light fixture is amazing. I love it. I still need to find some stuff to hang on the walls, I'll wait til after Christmas since I still have a bunch of shopping to do for the holiday, but it is so nice to have this thing done. I need a big clock to hang over the toilet because I just have sitting on the back of the toilet and I hate having stuff there, but I have to be able to see the time so I'm not late in the morning.

The other room I did not post a picture of because it's kind of still unorganized. It is going to be my exercise room/art room. I can actually put my easel in the artist cove thing in that room. The people who originally had this house intended that room to be an artist studio room, and now I can actually put my stuff in there- which is exciting. Plus... you know how much I need my exercise stuff too. It just works out well. I'll post a picture of that room when I finish it. It's just hard to do when I'm not home that much, but it'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment