Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas and other stuff...

Here are some pictures taken recently, over Christmas, that I thought I'd post....
Here's me and Alex, waiting in the truck for Dave and Nic in Sportsman's Wharehouse so we can go up to Coalville to Par-Tay! I was trying to keep him from crying for his mom, and he loves his picture taken... so... Aunt Tahnee to the rescue. It worked LIKE A CHARM!
And Keili and I on the way home. This is actually Miley's christmas present but she was asleep, and Keili was lovin' herself some Dora. My mom thought that lightning was striking the first time I snapped a picture. Probably would have been best to foreworn her... oops!
I was trying to take a picture of my new hair, but you can't really see the colors in this... there is more red and carmal color to go with the brown. I really like it this time. Plus, it's really short in teh back... but you can't see that either. And the new make-up I got from Jen, but again... hard to tell from a picture.. oh well.
This is Dad opening his Sure Lock bow attachment thingy. I have been so excited for this gift. It was kind of bitter sweet for me, but worth it. He was actually crying in this picture. He couldn't believe we got this for him. This was on my Dad's "wish list", you know... the list of things you wish you could have, but probably never will. It was so AMAZING to give it to him.
Mom's Kinect... she was excited. This is the funnest thing since I discovered Jumpin' Jacks (the bouncy place, not the throw your cash away place).
More Christmas stuff...
I don't have my presents on here mostly cause I was a bit emotional that day and didn't get around to my own stuff. I got a picture board from Mom and Dad that is BEAUTIFUL and says Families Are Forever on it. And a sign from Rustin and Sarah that says "In a world where you can be anything... Be Yourself" I broke down crying when I opened this and saw what it said. Right now... these are words I need to hear. Thanks Rust and Sarah! I love you guys. You have truly been key in rescuing me from the raging sea I found myself engulfed in.
These are pictures of the Snow Day we had in Beautiful Santaquin last week. I couldn't even go to work because I couldn't get my car out. I posted about that on the last post. Remember... the "someone is trying to kill me in the shower" day? Yeah... that day! We got 22" of snow that night.



1 comment:

  1. Could you possibly be more beautiful? I doubt it. You are lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete