Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another Amazing Bus Story

Okay...you cannot ride the bus 5 days a week for over 3 years and not have some pretty funny stories come out of it. I could write a flippin' book about them. SO... here is the lastest and greatest story. First some history... There is this guy and girl that have been getting on the bus in Payson with me, but I haven't met them yet. I have been wanting to, they are around my same age (I think) and nice looking people. Plus, the guy is kind of cute- which is kind of a bonus. SOOO... yesterday the girl (who's name I found out is Rahpsody) sat with me yesterday afternoon on the bus and the guy (still don't know his name- that's next) sat behind us. She was SUPER nice and we talked most of the way home. So about half way home I pull out my book to read and my pen to mark the "awe inpiring" parts of the book. SOOOO... (here comes the funny)... as I am reading/marking, my heads starts to itch, on the back and I think... hmm... I'll just take care of that with the lid of my pen. So... as I go to reach my pen back and itch... (I dont' really know how this happened, BUT...) I flung my pen at the guy sitting behind me. Rahpsody turns and we both look at each other with BIG EYES like... what the heck just happened. I was like "REALLY? Did I just throw my pen back there?" I turn around and look between the window and my seat and the guy behind me was sleeping, but my pen... was sitting nicely ON HIS LAP! AWKWARD!!!! What the heck do I do now? Rahpsody started laughing, and so did I and I said "Um... it's on his lap. I'm afraid to reach back and grab it because what if he wakes up right as my hand is on his lap. AWKWARD!" I'd look like a pedophile of adult men. What would he think even if he woke up and my hand was leaving his lap. I went back and forth and kept looking. Hot guy next to him was asleep too, or I would have asked him to help me out- although that might have been even more awkward. After laughing and discussing with Rahpsody... I pep talked myself ( like usual) saying... you can totally do this, you are freaking Tahnee Nielsen.... Just get in, and get out... FAST! So... I did... I looked at him for a minute to ensure he wasn't- ya know- blinking a little in the 'I'm waking up' phase of sleep, and then I went for it. I was in... and out... and FAST. Then I laughed and brushed my hand across my forehead to Rahpsody as if to say "PHEW!!! That was close!" and then the guy sitting across the aisle (who I had no idea was even watching) congratulated me on being so smooth about it. It was AMAZING!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA... This story totally made my day! I would give anything to have been there! HAHA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE freaking Tahnee Nielsen!!! You're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete