Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Aunt Tahnee the GENIUS

Okay... so I was just reading my friend Tiffany's post on laziness vs being tired and it made me think of this... So I thought I'd post it, cause it's funny... at least to me it is. Just for the record, this is me being both tired and lazy, at the same time...
So... the other night I was in the living room talking to Nic. They just got these bar stools that we are going to re-upholster. I had my legs resting on them because I was TIRED. The kids love to play on these things because, as kids often do, they found that they are fun to spin around on (can you blame them... no!) so Davey wanted to sit on the stool. I decided to be Aunt Tahnee the genius teacher and educate him on compromise- cause let's face it... first come first serve, and I was first come, at least my feet were. SO... I say to Davey "Okay... you can sit on it, but you have to hold my feet." He agreed. SEE... genius. Enter... picture 1...



He looks enthused, right? LOL!!! Trust me when I say.. my legs are NOT as heavy as he is making them look in this picture...

Well... this only lasted a few minutes, if that, and Alex (he's 2... everything looks fun to him... they're clueless at that age) wanted a turn...


This is Alex attempting to hold my feet. But how cute is this picture? STINKIN' CUTE... right?



1 comment: