Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, December 9, 2010

HAPPY

Today, at work, they are painting, or doing something with paint- I know this... because I CAN SMELL IT. And the man standing in front of me has a benjamin Moore shirt on and he is rolling "stuff" on the wall with a paint roller thingy- so I'm thinkin' it's paint somethin'! When I first came around the corner and smelt it I said "OHHHH... this is going to be a FABULOUS day... Benjamin Moore... MAKE. ME. HAPPY!" LOL! I figure I'll either get a massive headache, or a really big high. I'm bankin' on the second.

1 comment:

  1. I. HATE. PAINTING. But I wish someone would come paint a different room or closet in my house each week. It smells so clean and fresh. Love. it.

    ReplyDelete