Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, March 23, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzz... Ha ha, jokes on me!!!

See me?
Well...THIS IS NOT ME RIGHT NOW!!! THIS.. my wonderful friends and family, was me on Saturday as I fell asleep after my run/walk. People think it's funny when I sleep cause I am dead to the world. What I wouldn't give to be there right now. If it wasn't pickin' 12:10 am, I would go for a run/walk RIGHT NOW, but... that would make it worse because, as you know, I am deathly afraid of the dark and think someone is always lurking around the corner preparing for my death.
I'm a tad bit frustrated that since I've been sick... I can't sleep. I'm about to run down stairs and assume the feline lifestyle by drinking warm milk. Dad says it works... and Dads know everything, right?

2 comments:

  1. At least you sleep pretty. I sleep very ugly! But--neener, neener!--at least I sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh... that was just a nap, an accidental falling asleep.

    ReplyDelete