Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, March 20, 2009

If Sidney Bristow had lip gloss... this would be it!

The other day I was looking through my roommates Avon catalog and there were these flip flops I wanted to get. So I got online and ordered them. While online I found a couple other things I wanted. Because of some make-up I ordered I qualified to get another product of the same brand for $2. I chose lip gloss because I lost mine. Well yesterday I got the product and while I was at work, I opened it up... this sucker has not only a mirror on it, but lights. LOL!!! I, or course showed it to Uncle Jesse and Kathy and they laughed. Jesse asked where I would use it and I said, "Well... you never know, maybe you'll be in the dark and need to throw on some lip gloss." He asked what I'd be needing lip gloss in the dark for. I said "Jesse...(pause) do you really want to know?" He laughed and said "you're right, never mind, but maybe I should call your Bishop." LOL!!! It was funny. I decided that the only person that would need this kind of lip gloss would be Sidney Bristow (for my Alias friend-Katie the Canuck).

3 comments:

  1. TAHNUS!!! You'll never believe what I have been watching lately!!!! ALIAS! Mike had never seen the show before and I got him hooked (let's face it though, probably not hard for guys to get hooked with her tight leather pants and clevage shots! hee hee) I think you of you everytime we watch an episode...oh the good ol' days. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you had to explain it to Jesse....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I'm an Avon fan, but I haven't seen this before. I guess I'm the loser!

    ReplyDelete