Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last night I went to the Jazz game...
We had lower bowl tickets and it was AMAZING!!! I am in love with the Jazz. I walked down to the floor so I could get some good pictures. I'm not gonna lie... there were some warm fuzzies going on inside me while I was down there. Man... it is one thing to see them on TV in all their glory, and to see them at a live game, BUT... to see them up close, like 10 feet away... breath taking!!! It was so awesome!!!

These are the my buddies Kim and Sara. It was tons-o-fun!!! We bought these St. Patricks Day Jazz shirts at the game. Awwww....

3 comments:

  1. The picture of the three of you is awesome! I'm so glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Chicks hangin' out NOT at a scrapbook store, quilting class, or the latest chick flick but instead taking in a Jazz game. Awesome. Thanks for helping to break out of the stereotype (not that there is anything wrong with quilting or scrapbooking, I guess.)

    ReplyDelete