Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do the Dew...

OKay... for all you Mothers who are anti-soda pop...in my defense- she came in drinking this because she picked it up- of her own free will and choice!!! I just took the picture, and maybe gave her a hug, you would have too- it was so cute. Once she tasted the sweet taste of the juice from the heavens... she wouldn't leave the sucker alone. We pretty much had to share it from then on out. In fact... she wouldn't leave, I would take a drink, then she'd grab it and take a drink. I pretty much had to stoop to her 3 year old level and grab it back, just to be able to have a taste. In the end... she did get the last swig. All I have to say for myself... is it's not my pickin' fault Keili wants to be just like Cool Aunt Tahnee- now is it.
I say NAY!!!
Check these out... if there was ever a child with confidence... it's this one!!!


This past weekend when we went on the road trip to Cedar the crazy Rubow kids were singing in the back. I laughed so hard the first time I heard Keili sing "We will rock you" by Queen. Pay special attention to the part of the song that goes "you got mud on your face..." it's so stinkin' cute! Anyway... they would have me record them, and then let them see themselves. I thought I'd post it. It's pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. I love when Mo Mo joins in singing and she is rockin her head too. How cute! That is my favorite song by far when I am at a sporting event. Speaking of sporting event...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't want to be like Aunt Tahnee!!! Shoot! Even a Crazy Canuckian does! ;) Love ya Tahnus!

    ReplyDelete