Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Take my breath away"

Okay, so my friends Kim and Sara and I went to the Jazz game on Tuesday night against the Rockets. Sara also brought a friends with her. We had nose bleeder seats, but Sara's amazing friend scored us lower bowl seats on the 15th row. Yep... you read that correctly. I about pee-d my pants!!! We were so close, I could see muscles and sweat! And... the beautiful part... I even dreamt about them. Yep, I dreamt of the Jazz. They were at my house for an after party. D-Will pretty much just thought I was funny, and all around amazing. It was funny, He was sitting with me and P.S. he had on shorts and his legs were VERY defined (I tried to keep that clean). Well, moving on, in this dream he and I were talking and I was trying to be cool as if were old friends, and I told him I had a question for him. He said "anything". So... I went on and asked this... "So, how do you... gear down from a game? What do you do after the game to slow down your adrenaline rush?" YEAH... out of all the question int eh world that I could ask him, I ASKED HIM THAT??? One word comes to mind... IDIOT! He just looked at me like "um... THAT'S your question". LOL! I don't remember all of the dream, but the important part is that he thought I was funny and pretty much rocked his world. LOL!
I just have to say that there is something so unifying and beautiful about sports. Look how beautiful this picture is (the one above...not below- LOL!!!) It gives me warm fuzzies inside (again, the one above, not below).
All I have to say about this one (above) is... CAN HIS SHORTS BE ANY TIGHTER? NOT HOT!!! It's just NOT!!!

I have to say that this night... pretty much AMAZING! Kim and I were both (several times through game) saying to each other "I can't believe these seats! I can't believe we are sitting here... and for 6 bucks!!!" Amazing... purely amazing!!!

1 comment:

  1. That game was awesome!! I loved it and we need to do it again! I say we go to some baseball, football, soccer, and whatever else we feel like, games this year! Thanks for sharing those pictures...remember not to wear your tight bum shorts...

    ReplyDelete