Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life...

Okay... so, this weekend I went with My parents, Nicole and her kids to Cedar City. It was Bubba's birthday so we all went down. I have other pictures of the excursion, so I will not ruin the fun of those by talking about those events in this post. I will post that later tonight. I just wanted to post one detail of the trip. It happened yesterday. We were at Rustin and Sarah's house, I had just (out of the kindness of my heart, because I am like that and always try to be like Jesus) changed Miley Mo's diaper. Of course, after changing her, Rustin walks up and... I really don't know what happened, (probably being scarred from numerous times of having dirty diapers rolled up and chucked at me), I rolled up Mo's diaper, and it somehow ended up hitting Rustin. I have no idea what happened!. Well... (and here comes the amazing part) Rustin tells me to get up, he wants to "show me something". So I get up, a little skeptical, because if anyone knows him, and myself, this is not going to be good for me. I walk over and he tells me to put my hands out (palms down) So... I do, still a little skeptical. (Keep in the back of your mind Rustin has been going to the police academy) he proceeds to grab my arm, twisting it in a way that DOES NOT TICKLE, NOR FEEL GOOD, of course, I tense up, and the following picture nicely depicts what occurred...
You'd think he'd learn... DON'T MESS WITH YOUR BIG SIS!!! I even got a couple face slaps in there. LOL!!! You should have just taken the hit by the dirty diaper and called it good. Oh well..
It was pretty much amazing!!!! Nice Try Rustin!!!!
Anyway... I had to post this... but I promise to post the other pictures from the trip tonight.

2 comments: