Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, October 18, 2008

YOU'RE GONNA WANNA READ THIS....

Okay... so, the other night (wednesday to be exact) I met up with some of my old friends at Los Hermanos in Lindon. While I waited for my not so punctual friends in the parking lot I thought to myself: Self... you are probably going to have to give Kim a ride home (Kim is a friend of mine that I helped get a job at the church, and we are kind of attached at the hip these days- it's fun). I bent down to pick my umberella up off the passenger side floor and put it on the back seat. As I bent down I saw this...

"HOLY SMOKES!!!"

And then my face did this....

I totally sat there and stared at it for a second in shock before I picked it up. Was it a figment of my imagination? Where did this come from? I don't remember misplacing a 20 dollar bill. Who is that stupid? Surely not me! Then I thought... "THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!!!" And then... I'm pretty sure my stomach growled louder than ever and spoke out loud "Mmmmm...Mmm, Mmmm... we're gonna be eatin good tonight!" And then I went in to join my friends! I'm pretty sure it happened just like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment