Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, October 20, 2008

Hey Rocky... BRING IT!!!

Okay... so one day at lunch Kim and I went to The Gateway. On the way we back we walked past the Energy Solutions arena. There was this calling out to me, and it was so loud... It said, "Hey... Tahnee... you big wimp... there's no way you can run up these stairs like Rocky!". It was like Rocky was mocking me... my pride said "Self... Rocky sucks, and you Rock! You should be named Rocky, because you Rock so much!" After this inner pep talk, I was ready to take on the challenge. Kim, not so much. It took me a while to talk her into it, but as usual... I got my way.
This is NOT us... This is Rocky
(I wanted to prove how much I look like Rocky)

This is Me...
(imagine Eye of the Tiger roaring loudly)

what I like to call "The Rocky Victory Dance" at the top of the stairs...

Kim...
(unlike me, she would only do it on the short stairs... chicken!)
And... I'm sure we looked like Idiots!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that i could beat you up the rocky stairs. But in humility i say Awesome. I have to say that i am very self consciouas about my spelling now, thanks a lot, a hole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty much one of the best days of my life! I am grateful you talked me into it...Thanks for pushing me in many ways.

    ReplyDelete