Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Blast from the Past

Okay... so these are a couple of old roommates, and a couple of friends (well they are all friends, but I really only hang out with 2 them lately (Kim and Julie). So.. from L-R they are: Julie, Allie (old roommie) Angela (old roommie) Tiffany (in front), Kim (my friend I helped get a job at the church) and then ME!!!
We all met up last wednesday to go to dinner. Allie just moved back to Utah with her husband and Tiffany is about to get engaged. It was one of those "catch-up" dinners, ya know. Tiffany and Angela still live in Branbury. We all met while living in Branbury.
This is Al, Tiff, and Jue (hahaha...I'm not religiously prejudice, but I think it's funny kim and I nicknamed Julie, Jue (jew) We even have this joke where when Julie does something silly, Kim and I look at each other and say... "that's so Jue-ish!" It probably shouldn't be funny, but we think it is). I'm pretty sure we had been at Los Hermanos about 2.5 hours at this point. I think they may have been cursing our names there.
They wanted me to lay across them like this, BUT... I refused, and having seen this picture... I'm gonna have to admit, I'm glad I did. If I wanted someone to touch my rear this like... it wouldn't be them... and to be quite honest... they wouldn't be female (did I just say that?). And... I wouldn't want my rear being the focus of the picture... but it's funny that Kim did it! Go Kim!
This was funny... we all really didn't fit on this bench. It was kind of hard to squeeze all of us on it. We look cozy... but really... it's a cover. Our butts are so crammed together on this bench that the waiter had to pry us off. Okay, that's a lie... but we really were pretty tight on it.
AHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment