Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jump On It

Tonight Nicole and I took her kids to Jump On It in Lindon. It was SO much fun. Being that Nic is pregnant I took turns with the kids. It was funny, they were all scared to death at first. Miley took to it the fastest. She was bounced all over the place. I held Daveys hands until he warmed up to it, then he was all over the place. I also held Keili and bounced with her, and jumped holding her hands, once she warmed up she was also bouncing from tramp to tramp. Miley... she had no fear. She face planted so much. Nic and I were laughing so hard. She didn't even care, she'd just get up and go again.

This is where Davey accidently jumped too close to Keili- I think she was more scared than hurt. Check out Davey in the background... he was a jumpin maniac after a while.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tahn cute blog, and man what cute stinkin' kids. That must be a lucky mom. HA HA

    ReplyDelete