Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I'm Gonna Pay Lucy A Visit"

Okay, so at work this pretty amazing guy named Jesse has this drawer (below) in his office. One day he came to me and said: "Tahnee, if you ever need something really good, something to maybe make the day just a little bit better, go and take a look in this drawer and you can have anything you want in there." I decided to name this drawer "Lucy", because when I opened "Lucy" up...

This is what I found...
(GASP!!!)
(Two pitchers, one full of fun sized candy bars, and the other full of kiss shaped mints, and those cups in the back have swedish fish and hot tamales in them)

And THIS... is what happened...
So NOW... whenever I go into Jesse's office I say,
"Hey Kathy, I'm going to pay Lucy a visit!"
And she laughs at me like I'm an idiot.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dear...

    Thanee, I honestly had no idea that you were so hilarious. I'm going to read your blog more often; in fact, whenever I'm having a bad day I'll read it.
    Keep bringin' the laughs! (Please!)

    ReplyDelete