Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I am: kind of a bratty person, I will admit it, but I truly do love people. I just like to be sarcastic and funny.

I have: about zero tolerance for rudeness, and people who degrade others. Why can't everyone just learn to love?

I Think: that someone should drop a dance partner off on my door step so I can take Ballroom dance classes. He should also come fully equiped with the ability to country dance (two-step, waltz, westcoast swing,and the night club), and only dance with me.

I Know: that I judge whether or not someone likes me by whether or not they think I'm funny.

I Want: to find an amazing man that I can annoy for the rest of my life, and who will love every minute of it.

I Dislike: lettuce- it's a weed, and whoever the first person was that decided to eat it and say it was good- was also on crack!

I Miss: being social, country dancing, and being in a ward where I am one of the rocks instead of someone who fell through the cracks.

I Fear: the day my parents pass away.

I Feel: easily forgotten

I Smell: splendid... all the time! THANK YOU bath and body works!

I Crave: times when my family is all together playing games and having fun.

I Cry: when sad/hard things happen to my family, or when they are sad or going through hard times.

I Usually: can make people laugh, or shake their head in sheer disbelief at my ridiculousness.
I Search: for ways to make my appearance look better.

I Wonder: what it would be like to be at my ideal weight.

I Regret: ever buying anything on time.

I Love: being an aunt, and being able to do things with/for my wonderful neices and nephews, and know that they love me. I also love to see them smile or light up because of something I do for them.

I Care: about the way other people feel about themselves- I wish I could help other people to see themselves the way Heavenly Father sees them.

I Always: crack jokes during awkward moments, and lock my bedroom door at night so I can sleep knowing no one can come in.

I Worry: about my family not having enough food storage in case of an emergency.

I Am Not: being used to my full potential- I should be rented out for special occasions/ events, or even just as a date (uh...I think that I may have just called myself a call girl-oops)

I Remember: conversations and all of my dreams (some of them I wish were real).

I Believe: that the second coming is nigh at hand and that the government and economy are only going to get worse.

I Dance: in my bedroom, listening to my ipod- and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I Sing: like there's no tomorrow! I like to have the radio up loud, but down enough that I am the lead singer and the real artist is the back-up singer-usually in the privacy of my own car.

I Don't Always: fold my laundry after taking it out of the dryer, sometimes is sits in my laundry basket for days- I hate laundry!

I Argue: ...Others can agree with me, or they can be wrong... there is no need for argument.

I Write: bantering emails to co-workers and sometimes family- it's tons of fun! I love to also write my thoughts about spiritual things in emails and letters because thoughts just start coming and I pretty much can't stop (sorry to those who have had to endure these letters/emails).

I Win: the crasiest dream contest (if there was a contest), especially when I medicate myself to fall asleep. I could write a book about near death experiences just from all the dreams I have that I die in.

I Lose: all self control at concerts like Chris Ledoux when he rode the mechanical bull, and at Jazz games.

I Wish: that I could play ultimate frisbee everyday, and that my brothers and sisters could play those kinds of games with me.

I Listen: when people I care about tell me things they like or want and then I try to get that thing for them, or make that thing happen. I listen closely so I can give the perfect gift, something they usually don't expect.

I Don't Understand: that vampires aren't real and that I really can't have Edward Cullen as my very own personal protection of my heart, mind, and body.

I Can Usually Be Found: doing/saying something ridiculous, silly, or totally out of control.

I Need: someone to keep me under control, and a man who will shake his head at me. laugh, and then put me in my place (while my jaw drops).

I Forget: to wake up on time just about every morning.

I Am Passionate About: painting and gospel learning/teaching


I tag: Sarah and Misty (Mmwah-haha)

1 comment:

  1. Tahn are you okay? I hope so. I wish you were closer so you could come play games with us. I think you are one of the most gifted funny writers. I also hate spiders and if there happens to be one around and the spouse is gone, I put a cup over it and wait until he gets home to kill it. Not kidding. Well we love ya, even the younger brother of yours to which I am married to. Love ya. Thanks for the tag I love being tagged.

    ReplyDelete