Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Day to Play

Today Mindy, Nic, Dave and I took the kids to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. It's was a blast. Here are some pictures, a slideshow and the funniest video ever of Davey dancing to the Chicken Dance. Tetherball... see, now this is a good blast from the past. Leggings... not so much. Mo Mo and the other kids playin' in the corn box
Keili and I ridin' "Gracie Ann"
Abbers and I playin' on the kid slides, I couldn't stop the butterflies on these slides...

1 comment:

  1. Tahnee you look good. Wow, I am impressed. I can't wait to see you guys. LOVE YA BUNCHES!

    ReplyDelete