Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, October 25, 2008

You got dancin' from your dad...

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. At Cornbelly's today we let the kids watch these singing chickens. It was so stupid, but the kids enjoyed it. Then they started singing some blues music, and THIS is what happened to Davey...

3 comments:

  1. Okay so that just pretty much made my day. That is hilarious. You haven't been giving him dance lessons have you? I know your repetoire consists of country but I'm sure you have a little chicken in ya!!! hee hee Love ya Tahnus

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is So funny. I couldn't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was awesome. He must take dance lessons from the same person as Colton.

    ReplyDelete