Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I hate spiders and wish death upon every blasted one!!!

So... my roommates purchased two of these blasted spiders! The first one, I couldn't even touch, I had to pick the sucker up with a pair of tongs and cram it in a plastic bag. Well, now this one, that is even bigger, has housed itself on our fireplace with the help of my dang roommate (who I have contemplated plotting against). I can't even sit in the chair by it. When I come home at night, EVERY NIGHT the thing makes me jump, regardless of the fact that I know it's there. If I am sitting alone in the living room I periodically have to look at it, just to make sure that it hasn't grown a heartbeat and made some attempt to come over and suck the life out of me. One night, I came home and my roommates (who I think may be part of the 1/3 of the hosts of heaven) had this in the microwave when i went to open it to cook my delectible dinner...
I jumped, my heart about beat out of my chest, and..I'm not ashamed to admit...
I full on wet myself!
Okay... that's a lie, but I'm pretty sure that this monster ate me in my dream that night!!!
And... I'm pretty sure that Satan himself overtook the body of whomever the idiot in the warehouse was that decided to create this thing, as a personal attempt to drag me down to the fiery depths of hell!
Happy Friggin' Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa....That thing would scare the poop and pee out of me too!!!

    ReplyDelete