Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stupid Soccer

So... See this DANG game! I am only posting about it because I completely and utterly frustrated by it. It is on the Wii fit. Nic and I have become slightly (okay that's a lie- completely) addicted to the dang Wii fit. I had the high score on all the games. Nic always beats me, but then i can get on and try and try and try and I can beat her. I was proud, I'm not going to lie, that I had the high score on the games. Now, those of you Nielsen's will understand the accomplish this is- to beat Nic at the games. WELL... Saturday freaking night, she got on there to beat my soccer of 305 (of which was incredibly hard to get) she finally beat me, and of course kept going to ensure an even higher score (I'd be lying if I said I didn't do the same thing LOL) and she not only beat me... she cremated me and chewed up the ashes and swallowed them. Jerk. LOL! She now has the high score of 433. I spent 1.5 hours on Sunday trying to beat the dang score. The closest I got was 420. Dang her!
Okay, here is my plug for the wii fit. You should get one. It is so much fun. Nic and I love it. Plus, we both are pretty competitive, so it works great for us. All you do for this game is move from right to left trying to hit the soccer balls with your head, but you have to dodge shoes and panda heads too. Blasted game!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun!! Get Rustin in there and you guys would have an all-nighter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad and I have been talking about getting a Wii with our Survey Money. I really want a Wii Fit! might tell him about it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm embarrassed to say it out loud - but I think my high score on that came is like 40. Seriously. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooooooo,

    You have the stinkin high score in I think everything else. Give this old bag one think to look forward to on the game for crying out loud.

    ReplyDelete