Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, June 5, 2009

A little bread and spread

So, last night I went to IKEA with Dave and Nicole. As we approached the checkout line, Dave decides he is going to get some goodies in the food section. He comes back with a chocolate bar, a tube of spread, and some thick bread cracker croutons (I don't really know what they were trying to be). Well, we get in the car and Dave cracks open the bread and the spread. He spreads the tube of stuff on his bread and eats it. I then follow. I just spread a little on it though to see if I liked it. It looks like this...When I put this in my mouth... here was my immediate experience. A fish jumped into my mouth... threw up, and then died! All right inside my mouth, on my tongue to be exact. This was THE sickest thing I have ever placed inside my mouth. We're talking mooshed up worms would have been tastier. Freakin' Sweedes! What kind of person thinks that crap is tasty? Nicole is dying laughing as I am gagging and begging "What is that? I know there is fish in it!" Now... I love fish, but I'm afraid I might have a hard time eating it for a while. I take a drink... didn't help. I eat a piece of the delectable chocolate... didn't help. That just tasted like chocolate covered fish. Nic... still laughing. Dave... still won't tell me what it was. Finally, he reveals to me what freaking ROE is. It's fish eggs. I just ate pureed fish eggs. I think there was some fish CRAP in there too. SICK!!! It took eating a whole bread, and a bite of a second to decide he thought it was nasty. It's because he is used to eating C-R-A-P and so his taste buds are ruined. Mine only get amazingly delicious real people food, so it's like a 5 alarm emergency going off in my mouth when something disgusting enters it.

2 comments:

  1. So much for trusting a family member, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEEEE-sgusting. I do not want that for my dinner.

    ReplyDelete