Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Build a Mo


I was down cleaning my room today and Mo Mo was assisting in her 2 year old way. I noticed that my hat to my build a bear that I made with Carol about 2 years ago, and dressed in only a cowboy hat, camo boxers, cowboy boots, and named Stetson, was missing it's cowboy hat. I realized that trash was right next to it, so we went diggin'. I found it at the bottom. Mo about hyperventilated over the thing, so I put it on her. Look how cute she looks. She looks like a clown in that hat. What a cutey, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment