Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, May 22, 2009

What happens when Tahnee is bored?


Well, it's friday night, and Nic, Davey, Mo, Alex and I are sitting in the living room. So... Mo walks in with this flag and is spinning it around. Of course, because I'm bored my mind starts to think extra creatively. I think... hey, that's kind of funny. So... this is what transpired. THe funniest part was Mo kept trying to steal the flag before I got the picture taken. Davey got this bright idea to slide it down his pants, and MO... yanked the sucker out, in a quick motion which had to have scraped the crap out of Davey....LITERALLY. LOL! (Sorry if that's obscene, but it was too funny not to share). Nic and I were dying of laughter. Needless to say, after that I repositioned it in a more appropriate place.

1 comment: