Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Hour Glass Door


Okay, I had to pass this along. I got this REALLY GOOD BOOK the other day. I'm about half way through it, and it's a page turner. I was told that if I liked Twilight, I would like it. So... I got it. I love it. There are no vampires, but there is still mystery, romance, and intrigue, plus a little good vs evil. Here is what is written about the book:

"His past. Her future. Can love bring them together in time? Abby’s senior year of high school is going according to plan: good friends, cute boyfriend, and college applications in the mail. But when Dante Alexander, foreign-exchange student from Italy, steps into her life, he turns it upside down. He’s mysterious, and interesting, and unlike anyone she’s ever met before. Abby can’t deny the growing attraction she feels for him. Nor can she deny the unusual things that seem to happen when Dante is around. Soon Abby finds herself drawn into a mystery whose roots reach into sixteenth-century Florence, and she uncovers a dangerous truth that threatens not only her future but the lives of those she loves."

1 comment:

  1. How weird. Just today I was going to post about needing a good book to read! Really! I needed a page turner. Yahoo. So, is it already borrowed out to someone once your done? Or could I steal it for a couple days??? See you Saturday. So excited for my deer dogs. Especially if they make me get food poisening from sitting too long in the car! Ha Ha Haaaaa.

    ReplyDelete