Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh C-R-A-P!!!

Um... you see this? I was listening to some stuff at work today, and someone came over to talk to me so I pulled my head phone out of my ear.
Does this look it's MISSING anything?Yeah... IT DOES!!!

(ignore the fact that my ear is ELF shaped- thank you to myself for taking this up close picture and revealing such a flaw)
The freakin' thing got stuck in my ear. It's not like I was trying to reach my brain tubey thingy's with it. I just put it in. This presented quite the dilema. I mean let's be honest... I'm carrying A LOT of valuable information in this head of mine. I mean, we're talking things people would kill me for just get access to. I had to get it out. But... I had to get it out without others noticing. (Keep in mind, This was not as tricky as the time I had to put my slip on at my desk- now that was... um, let's just say I'll never do that again.) I won't tell you how I got this thing out. Just know... I got it out without any PERMANENT damage.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?? No video or play by play? How disappointing. You know all of your DIE HARD fans are going to want to know now right? and here I missed a perfect opportunity to finally discover where the moose fettish comes from! RATS!

    ReplyDelete