Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What does this look like?

What does this look like, I ask you?

Now, I get that it's not the greatest of pictures, but still.
So , last night, I went for a run/walk for about an hour, then came home to eat some grub. I wanted to turn on a little Food Network to watch while eating (makes sense, right). Well, I couldn't find the remote. I looked everywhere... even under the couch cushions. When I picked up one cushion, this is what I found. A snake skin! Now... imagine my eyes popping out of my head, a lump in my throat, thousands of things running through my brain, and an ALMOST complete loss of bodily fluids (both 1 and 2). Of course, I imagined the skinless snake waiting for me in my bed so that it could devour me. As I took a closer look, to my sheer relief, it was just fabric from the lining of the couch. PHEW (hand across forhead)!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's funny. Boy that would've been great to have been a fly on the wall at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahnee you are so funny!! I was freaking out with you. I may have even lost #1 but don't worry, #2 is still at attention waiting for the go ahead!!! how funny. See you tomorrow with your number below the girls! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to break it to ya....but that doesn't look like a snake skin. You're a sissy for no good reason. :)

    ReplyDelete