Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, May 22, 2009

Angels and Demons

Okay, so... not last night, BUT ... the night before that. I was peacefully attempting to fall asleep in my bed (okay, I may have been watching an episode of Roswell at the time too), when 2 little...Angel children came to Tahnee town for a visit. Namely: Keilers and Mosey Mo! Keili... in her "I'm so cute and sweet and irresistible" way of being said... "Can we watch your movie with you?" Now... picture her saying this with her little head tilted to the side, and a soft voice. I couldn't resist the cuteness. So I said yes and they climbed into bed with me. I thought it was so cute, our three heads on my pillow under the covers, so I grabbed my camera. BIG MISTAKE.
What happened next...
was what I like to call The Attack of the Demon Children , and the following pictures display quite nicely why...
(it was like the flash of the camera zapped them igniting a tremendous jolt of energy and I was the bouncing board)
Okay... this one is the cutest Mo picture EVER!!! How could this be a demon child you ask? KEEP GOING...

This is Mo about to bounce herself right off my bed... all I could picture is broken something or other, so I attempt to grab her... successful of course (chock it up to those amazing biceps).

This picture, I thought would be so cute cause she climbed up on me, straddling my stomach. See that face? It's not nice, and it may look cute, but...

No... This is what transpired. She began jumping up and down, REPEATEDLY on my stomach. It was funny, but see her face? She is gritting her teeth TOGETHER. Why does one grit their teeth together while engaging in an act like this? NOT TO BE CUTE, I can promise you that...it's to attempt to bounce AS HARD AS YOU CAN, and as high as you can. Oh... and while I was focusing on the pain my stomach felt from repeated jolts (and a wet diaper), she head butted me... thus turning my focus from one pain to another. LOL!They climbed under my covers, it was like a tornado happening.
Again with the bouncing...


I think I may have lost some hair that night, and suffered a few bruises. But... here is Keili...in all her glory. I'm pretty sure she knows how cute she is.

You can't see it yet... but this is Keili under attack... one second after this picture, I had one Keili knee in the face... it's like she's a freaking cat, and I'm her jungle gym. (notice the gritted teeth... see, under attack)

So I try to get them under the covers and realize... AFTER I LOOKED AT THIS PICTURE, that MO... was calling someone ( can you please look at how proud she is of herself-LOL)... I hurried and hung up.

It might look like I am trying to bite her... but... NO, she is trying to pry my teeth, gums and all, from my very mouth, with her thumb nail. LOL! I said "MO... those are real teeth man... they aren't glued in!"

The next thing out of my mouth was... "Okay... Tahn has to get some sleep, SOOOOOO... this party is O-VER!!!"
OH... and I should add... that I said that about 5 times before helping them off the bed.


Then... PEACE...
Okay, it was actually fun and kind of silly, but I really did get knee-d in the face, my teeth about pryed out of my mouth, about 4 attempts to see if my stomach could actually shoot out my body by repeated slams from Mo's behind, and I could go on and on... but I love the little rugrats. And okay, they aren't really Demon Children. They're stinkin' cute!!!

1 comment: