Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What are you doing?

Welcome Baby Alex
How women inspect a diaper...

Mmmm... GOOD!
NO one really noticed Abby's reaction of this, until it was too late...

She was slightly disturbed to see Mommy, Grandpa, and the other women eating from diapers.

Everyone loves a red-eyed girl!!!

We finally called the men down to get her because she was about to cry. Poor Abby. She was so confused!

Proof We Came from Apes
How MEN inspect a diaper...
(I think I hear apes in the background)
We clearly came from monkeys... that's for sure!!!


We played the game "what's in the diaper" as one of the games at Nic's shower. We played other games too, but this was the hilarious one. For some reason it was the only one I took pictures of. I think I was so busy I forgot until this game. It was the last one. The shower was great. I think everyone had fun. Dad had the most... as you can tell.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are finally coming around to the "planet of the apes".

    ReplyDelete