Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, February 12, 2009

DON'T MESS!!!


FINAL SCORE
And a video that I tried to take during the last few seconds. I was yelling, and just so you know, the guy I video walking down the stairs with the #24 shirt on... he about got my fist crammed down his throat. He was such a JERK! He kept yelling "oh... what happened" whenever the lakers would score, EVEN THOUGH, we were ahead the whole time until the 4th Q and they only took the lead, what like twice. I was ever so pleased for him to walk away. That's why I was yelling at him. You can hear me yell "oh... what happened, what happened". He was a jerk, calling all the Jazz players crap, and I was the maddest when he was saying "oh... look at little Ronnie Price trying to make a difference. Oh look, he made one point, oh... and now two." EW... lucky to be alive. It was the first time I felt and spoke rage at a complete stranger. Do NOT mess with me and my JAZZ!!!

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me-forget taking me to a movie for my b-day I want the Jazz game with you as my date! That looked so so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete