Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, April 3, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Q: What do you get one you combine this:


+
+
A: One stinkin' cute little Jazz Fan, and one incredibly happy Aunt Tahnee!!!

Okay, so I am taking Keili to her very first Jazz Game in a week. I bought her this super duper cute Jazz Cheerleader outfit, and I made her these bows tonight to add to the cuteness of her attire, and I bought us lower bowl seats... AND I AM SO EXCITED!!! It was cute, when I showed Keili the outfit, she was so excited. She made me let her put it on, and I pretty much I had to pin her down to get the off of her. She loved it. I think my exact wording (with a ginormous grin on my face) was "Your reaction is making Aunt Tahn VERY HAPPY!!!". Nic just laughed. I will post pictures of her in the outfit at the game. LOTS OF THEM cause she is going to be the cutest little Jazz fan known to man! Notice the #24 on the barrett. I wanted her to be able to represent like Aunt Tahn. Keili may not know it, but she loves Paul Milsap too!!!

4 comments:

  1. Tahn,

    Those are cuter than heck. Keili is so excited she just keeps looking at the pics. You are the greatest Davey said tonight for his birthday all he wants is you there. Thanks for being such a GREAT Aunt.
    Love Ya!
    Nic (signed in as Davey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you are the best aunt ever. I am always reading about how you take the nieces and nephews to cool places. Sarabeth is missing out big time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little outfit... way cute it sounds like u had such a good time on your facebook. You do sound like such an awesome aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be so cute! You'll have to post a picture of her in the Uniform.

    I signed up with Sarah's team for Race for the Cure! So you better be there or be square, Sista!

    ReplyDelete