Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hanging By A Moment

This is what I like to call "Customer Service"... (it says Please come find me, hearing impaired) This was at the fabric cutting table at Walmart.
This is why Tahnee does not have anything under her personal care that is living (husband, kids, pets, PLANTS)...
BECAUSE I'LL KILL THEM!!! (okay, maybe not husbands, kids, or pets... BUT DEFINITELY plants)
This is actually a bigger pile than it looks. This is also called, pick the dead leaves off, dump water in the plant, and HURRY BEFORE YOUR BOSS GETS BACK TO SEE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I'm putting that sign on my desk and wearing ear plugs from now on. Or maybe it should say "do it yourself. hearing impaired." :)

    Somebody really smart once told me that "the lower leaves have to die if the plant is going to grow". I wouldn't worry too much about the leaves dying - they're sposta do that eventually....

    ReplyDelete