Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, April 3, 2009

The Gift

Yesterday, Jesse asked me to print the Maintenance Shop List on bigger paper (than the 11x17 that he currently has), Well... our printer doesn't offer that capability, so I called downstairs. I have to add that Jesse holds to the fact that "someone, somewhere, on 2L has it printed on larger paper than 11x17). Well... I don't want to say they don't, but... they don't. Haha... just joking. Well, he has been downstairs all day today because of GA meetings and so, (you know how my brain works) I got this BRILLIANT idea. It's mostly a joke, but I printed this off in 12pt font (normally it is tiny writing, which is why he wants it bigger-something about getting older, I don't know cause I don't get older, I just have "gift acceptance days" once a year), and I taped it all together... forming THIS massive directory. And I posted it on his wall in place of the other smaller one. NOW... I am like a child on Christmas Eve and I CAN'T WAIT for him to get up here and notice it. Because he has no idea I did it. He is "trying to find the person that has it printed bigger, AND I can't wait forever (which is how long he'll be looking for that person. I really hope he never finds them, otherwise I may have offer an apology.)
No really... I literally can't wait, if he doesn't get here soon, I may make up some emergency and deal with the consequences later! Act now, pay later- right?

1 comment:

  1. You are a nut! I wish I could be there for the reaction, too. Just watch, he'll show up while you're out for your lunch/walk.

    ReplyDelete