Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Girls Night Out

So I bought Keili this super cute Jazz cheerleader outfit and made her some bows for her hair. She was SOOOO excited to go. Dave took some really cute pictures of her before the game, I'll keep bugging Nic to put them on her blog so you can all see them. So we got to the game and she was so exited. It was cute.
She LOVED this booklet they hand you at the door. She kept fllipping through it. Mostly she just loved the Jazz Bear in it. Nevertheless... I loved that she loved it.
Here she is clapping. She was a great cheerer. The lady sitting behind us was telling her how cute she was. The lady put both hands up to give Keili double high fives and keili gave them to her. It was funny. She was a hit! She even stood on my lap and thrust her hands in the air. I kind of felt bad for the people behind us... but i quickly got over it. Maybe cause I was so proud she was so excited. So... she loved the Bear. I wish he would have gotten closer to us, he was in the section next to us. She was so intrigued by him. Now is the time I have say that even though she loved being there, the Jazz pretty much sucked that night. Yes... you did read that right. So.. it got hard to keep her entertained. And... I lost my debit card. I swore I put it in my pocket, but it wasn't there when I went to buy her some cute little pom poms. So.. of course I worried about. Well... with the combination of Keili wanting to go, worrying if my debit card was in my car, and the Jazz losing, we left at half time. I never ever do this... but... yes, we left. The good news is... as we walked out, there was this guy out there that was talking to us, and I ended up giving him our lower bowl tickets cause he had upper bowl, he was so excited, and it made me feel good to let him enjoy being in the lower bowl, for free.
This is the cutest Jazz fan ever!!! See how much fun she was having. I love it! It was all worth it!
And this is how we finished off the game. At one of the best places to eat ever!!! Goodwood. Even Keili loved it. She was hunry and I decided that we had to go somewhere that we could watch the end of the game. SMART THINKIN' Tahn. And... they gave Keili a coloring page, that she loved. We had to take her brand new baby in that Grandma and Grandpa gave her for her birthday. It was fun. And of course, she loved the food there. We went in the bathroom while I food was cookin' and there was this big wall mirror. Keili hadn't even seen herself in her cutest ever on the planet Jazz outfit. BUT...when she laid eyes on herselt, I was so mad I left my camera at the table, she started laughing and posing in the mirror. It was so funny. Not vain AT ALL! Then she went to the bathroom. Washed her hands. Proceeded to again pose and cheer in front of the mirror. I told her we needed to go and she goes... "Is that a cute smile on Keili?" I laughed and said "It sure is!!!" Sadly enough, the Jazz have decided that there is nothing they want then to play the piece of crap Lakers. Oh... that's only after they decided to make their awesomest fan ever (that's me) assume the fetal position asking "why... why..." over and over again! (That might be a lie- but just because I didn't do it on the outside, doesn't mean it wasn't how I was feeling on the inside). Stupid Lakers!!! Their one sole purpose in life is to ruin mine. (YES, I recognize I am being a drama queen)

No comments:

Post a Comment