Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No! Mo. LOL!!!

Guess who put together this fancy little outlet? I'll tell you. ME!!! And... I named her Doola. Isn't she BEEEYOOOTIFUL!!! Only the bestest items will be plugged into this beauty!!!
Dressed Doola!

This is our handy dandy helper. MO. Mo was taking all the drill bits and screws out of the boxes and putting them...
Here.

If you notice, she was also trying to shove a pencil into one of the drill bits. She will not be doing this to Doola.

Here she is dumping her load of srews on the girl ladder. Dad kept telling her not to do that cause it was making a mess. So I said "NO, Mo!" and this is the look I got. She looked at me like "Um... are you talking to me? Cause if you are... this is me not giving a crap! Oh, and P.S. I'm going to do it anyway." I said to Dad, "I wonder if when Nic and Dave tell the other kids "NO!" if Mo thinks they are calling her". You know, Cause it's so close to "Mo". We kept saying "No, Mo" and laughing. She just looked at us like we were idiots. I think we may have done some permanent damage to the credibility of the usage of the phrase "No, Mo". Oops!!! I also she think she may have spit her tongue out(doing the spray spitty attitude thing) at us during one of those No, Mo incidents. Man, she's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment