Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Saturday with Jen

I just have to tell you about my amazing day. I forgot my camera so I couldn't take pictures. I met my bestest friend Jen Bell at Thanksgiving point today and we saw this amazing (above) 17 Again. It was the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. I recommend it EVERYONE! I am a Zac Efron fan and a Matthew Perry fan, but... even if you aren't, you will still LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie. Well, at least I did. I laughed my head off. After the movie we went to lunch at the food place I can't remember the name, BUT... we walked in and there was this glass case full of the most dilectible looking desserts. Jen and I both were like... Ahhhhh--- This is what heaven must look like. We of course got half a sandwich and a dessert. It was yum, yum, YUMMY!!! After lunch and girly chatting, we walked over to the Emporium and walked around. I bought the funniest thing ever to try out on my boss. I will not ruin future posts by telling you what I bought, BUT... prepare yourself some funny posts, hopefully on Monday night, or Tuesday. I'm so excited, but that's all I'll say. I also found this amazing XL red rocking chair, that I wanted so bad, but it was 249.00 and then 40% off that. Still... I couldn't spend that much on a rocking chair. Not when I need a bed. (Tear) I loved that chair and it loved me too, as I walked out, it called out to me, telling me that it would not be happy with anyone else but me- it was really sad, really, really sad!!!) STUPID MONEY TREE FORGOT TO GROW IN MY BACKYARD!!! Anyway... it was super fun and I always love my girls days out with Jen. I sure love myself some Thanksgiving Point. THANK YOU JEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see it!!! Gosh you always have so much fun Tahn. Miss ya, Love ya Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even heard of that movie. I guess we will wait and see it when it comes out on netflix.

    ReplyDelete