Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oops I Did It Again...

Ummm... look what just happened... (yes I have a lot of work to do)... how does one do this you ask...For the normal person this may seem difficult, BUT... for Tahnee, I say Nay! This is normal. I have this bad problem of breaking these little thingy's off of pens, ON ACCIDENT of course. I can't not slide my thumb under this. If you knew how many pens I have broken in this way. It would be embarrasing. They could all gang up on me and seriously take me- it's that many. Carol Westaway won't even let me touch her pens because I broke my fair share of her pens when I lived with her. In fact... I think I scarred her for life. She will never forget this about me. When someone says "Tahnee" she thinks "Pen Breaking Monster". True story.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only pen murderer. The dead pens (which I have killed) make their way into the container of "loaner" pens on my desk. They're not OK for me, but they're still usable by others. That is my message to the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to Aundrea! Also I bet Carol also thinks "psycho girl who doesn't dance down the hall" Oh if only we could see inside Carol's head....just for a moment.

    My pens with metal "thingies" just get bent instead of breaking....and then they look like....I don't know what. Something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that too!!!! I was always kind of embarassed about it, but now I have a fellow "pen breaker." We should start a support group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny Tahn, I just did that down the hall at work today!! I hate it when that happens, it's funny how ugly a pen looks without its hangy thing huh!

    ReplyDelete