Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, May 16, 2011

Slurp...Slurp...Slurp


This is a little story of Boy and Girl and Superiority...

Our story starts at about 9:30 am when Boy meets Girl to move plants to 3L. Blah blah blah...
Boy (teasing girl about long commute): Santaquin is by Panguitch.
Girl (with an 'are you kidding me' look on her face): Um, no.. that would be by Cedar City.
Boy: No it's not, I ran a race there, it's right by Santaquin.
Girl: Um, SERIOUSLY?! No, it's down by Cedar, just over the mountain from it.
Boy: Nuh-uh! I swear it's by Santaquin.
Girl: Whatever, it's by Cedar, just over the mountain on the east side. You're from Monticello, shouldn't you know this?
Boy continues to argue his ridiculous point, while girl mocks and laughs.
Girl: I"m right on this one, Google it.
Boy: I'm going to. (pulls out his phone).
Girl (in all her infamous brain power): WAIT! Let's bet on it. (hmmm... will boy take the bait.. I hope so cause I"M SOOOO WINNING THIS!)
Boy: OK!
Girl: What should we bet.
Boy: A drink. And by the way (enter attitude here. The "I'm so winning this" attitude- even though he's not) I want a Mt.Dew!
GIrl: Okay, but I should probably decide what I want, since I'm totally winning this bet. I'll have a slurpee.
Boy: There isn't a 7-Eleven around here. At least you can get a Mt. Dew anywhere.
Girl: Hmmm... sounds like a personal problem.
Boy: (laughing out loud)

Tap, tap, tap... Boy googles it.

Drum roll please........It's totally by Cedar, just over the mountain on the east side.


I try and I try to tell people not to mess with me.... but... they never learn. What's a girl to do?



5 comments:

  1. I know I wouldn't mess with you. Of course, it would be wise not to mess with me, either. Which just goes to show that we are BOTH wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you could have called me!! One of my best friends is from Panguitch!!! Who was this fight with???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would mess with you. And I would probably win the be. Just saying. Because I got strength from the half masticated cow rolling around in my mouth. Ha ha ha hah a ha. I crack myself up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic at the top, by the way. It's cute. A-dor-able!

    ReplyDelete