Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'll be sawing logs, thanks!

Okay, I am not making fun here, but his made me laugh. So Ihave this page of leathers that I need a temple engineer to locate in a temple for me. I was told he was coming to the COB today so I was going to give it to him to take back and then I wouldn't have to mail it. I just got this email:


Brother ________ & Sister Nielsen,
I will be arriving into SLC tonight at 10 PM.
I have to be at the SLC airport by 800
AM tomorrow Friday the 27th. If you please bring
me the items that I am to take with
me to The Temple I will be staying
at the following hotel:

Fairfield Inn
230 Admiral Byrd Road
SLC801-
355-3331

So basically I have between 10pm and 8am to get them to his hotel. UH... pretty sure I'll be in bed. In Santaquin. LOL. He's a super nice man, but it made me laugh when I read this. I just politely let him know I would mail them to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment