Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, May 7, 2011

R.I.P.P.E.D.

Seriously... best workout EVER! I decided not to renew my Golds Membership and to instead take some of the community classes here because they have enough to keep me busy and they are close. I went to spinning, but I don't know if that is really my thing. Maybe if my butt would stop protesting I might like it more. I LOVE ZUMBA, but I already know that. Payson high has the outdoor track and an indoor track for free. Also, this morning I tried this class here in Santaquin called R.I.P.P.E.D. It's a total body workout. I was majorly curious. OH.MY.HECK. I'm in love. The sad thing is that they only offer it once a week. WHAT THE HECK! I looked it up online and you can become an instructor. I think I will seriously consider this. They do an 8 hour training and then you get your certificate and everything you need to be an instructor. I think that would be fun to do. Of course I'd have to get better at it, but I can. I can do anything I put my mind to. There aren't any trainings here in Utah, but there is one in Vegas in June. Hmmm... something to consider I guess. I do love to work out and I'm not kidding this class was amazing!

CHECK IT OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment