Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top 10 Reasons Today is Special

Today is extra extra extra special, and I'm about to tell you why. See, today marks the day that someone wonderful, amazing, extraordinary, and completely quirky entered the world. I'll give you my top 10 reasons why I love the crap out of this person and I bet you can guess who it is... Okay... here goes:

10. She is the only person that has ever inspired me to want to shop on black Friday and was SUPER excited at like 3am, and I loved it (not necessarily Black Friday itself, but Black Friday with her I would totally do again).

9. She is going to go with me to D.C. to the holocaust museum, and I'm so excited. I have been trying to get someone to go on a vacation with me for a long time. It is going to be a BLAST!!!

8. She loves to people watch... and so do I.

7. She laughs at my jokes, even if they aren't funny.

6. She thinks I'm beautiful on the inside and out, and tell me so, even though I don't believe her, I somehow feel she really believes it.

5. She is amazingly spiritual and I connected with her that way from the start. She and I think a lot alike spiritually and get so excited about "the little things". I love to hear her speak in church.

4. She is super duper funny and I have stolen several funny "quotes" from her.

3. She is beautiful. Inside and Out.

2. My favorite person in the whole world is married to her and she is the light of his life and the best thing that ever happened to him. She pretty much stole my best friend- but I'd give him up to her any day! She fits our family like a glove.

And the #1 reason why I love the crap out of this person is.............

1. She saved my life, and continues to save me everyday. She totally understands me. She is an instrument in the Lord's hands in my life.

I bet you guessed... it's the AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL AND EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL SARAH!!!!!

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tahn not only did you make me cry...you got a couple out of the man too! Love you tons and when are we going on this adventure????? How about tomorrow? Thanks so much tahnee. How is the new job coming along?

    ReplyDelete