Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Warm Day

Today was a great day. It started out great. Today there was a cry in the morning, but trust me... it was a good cry. It was a "I got to feel the Saviors love for someone else" cry, and those are BY FAR the best cries. Then I find out that the wonderful, sweet girl that is training me isn't going to be here today. Although I really do like her and think she is wonderful and SUPER sweet, it was such a blessing for me (I like to think of it as an answer to yesterday's many prayers) that she wasn't here today. At first I was like, WHAT!!!, then I was like, OH YEAH!!!! Here's the thing... it was so good for me to be alone today in the job. I had confidence. I didn't feel like I was sharing my job or that I was a puppy dog. It was all me, and it was so good. I loved it. I felt the spirit so much in that today, and that is good. It is just what I needed, which is one of the many NUMEROUS reasons I love the Lord. He knows me so well. I had no idea how I was going to do this yesterday, but then today... it was opposite of yesterday. One cool thing I did today was talk to one of the Temple Matrons about some issues she is having and I worked all of them out. And she was grateful, and it was awesome. I think I'll love this job once I get the hang of it. And... a vendor brought us lunch from Cafe' Rio, which I was party sad cause I have trying to be so good about eating healthy and trying to learn to eat what makes me feel good, and I LOVE Cafe' Rio, SOOOOO MUCH, but part of me really was kind of sad. But I ate like a 1/3 of it and called it good, and I felt fine. So it worked out okay. And I was full. During lunch with the other girls, and Kevin the vendor displayed all the new fabric for us and I was in heaven. I seriously loved it. It might sound like a snooze fest to you guys but to me, cause I have a love for interior design, I was eating it up. It was fun. I just love the Lord. Today, I felt his love for me so many times. It was what I like to call a WARM day.

1 comment:

  1. Do you hate that I leave a comment every time you write?? Anyways, it sounds like, to me, the "real" tahnee I know is coming back! I love it.

    ReplyDelete