Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Morning Date

So, yesterday was... well, lets just call it a crap fest and move on. Actually... I have to add a few things, I had a hard day at work, which concluded with me leaving in a hurry for which I ended up feeling bad all night because I left so quickly and Jesse was saying goodbye and thanking me for my work, but I was going to miss my bus, so I had no choice, but I still felt bad. I'm going to have to buy him a chocolate doughnut and a Dr.pepper (a combo he loves) to make up for it. Then I get to my bus stop, get off the bus and slam my elbow REALLY HARD on something on the stairs of the bus. It hit so hard that I couldn't hardly move my arm and I certainly couldn't carry anything. SOOO... pretty much I made it to my car, got in and sat there and cried, for like 10 minutes. I couldn't help it. After the day I had, the way I left work, and then the pain in my arm, I was a goner. It was pathetic. My arm hurt so bad (and it still does), it was just like the cherry on the frickin' top of my crap fest of a day! When I drove home I couldn't even hold the steering wheel with that hand it hurt so bad. Then I hurried downstairs so Nicole couldn't see my eyes all red, but I didn't really succeed, so then I cried some more. And she felt bad. So... I hibernated in my room, on my bed, but not for long. Keili comes down and sits on my bed by me and just chatted like she didn't even notice I was crying, which was good cause it made me stop crying. She even asked me about the Jazz. LOL! Before I went to bed I started to get a really bad sore throat and then it started to swell up. I could barely swallow, and it kind of scared me. I took some cough syrup and tried to sleep but it was tough.
I got up this morning and it still hurt, and still felt swollen back there, and decided I was going to do something fun. SOOOO... I took Miley on a date.
And this is what we did.

I took her to my favorite place to take the girls (aside from Jumpin' Jacks) and spoil them rotten!!! I needed to do something happy, so I took my little MO MO. Here we are leaving. It's too hard to take pictures while they are building. Sorry.
SHE HAD SO MUCH FUN. It started the day off GRRRRREAT! Plus, she has never even been to build a bear. BONUS!!!!
Meet Mya.
We decked her out. She has her dress hoodie on, a leash, and even a school backpack. Miley was in heaven. Oh.. and as you can see below, I also stopped and let her pick out some candy, she picked those dum dums.
Don't you just want to hug the crap out of her? Man I love me some MO MO. Anyway... it was a lot of fun. Plus.. let's be honest, I have been wanting to buy this build a bear puppy for like 2 months now. I just think it's so cute. Miley just happened to be a good excuse. A good ADORABLE FUN excuse.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Auntie Tahnee! Making memories for both of you is just the ticket.

    I love you!

    I can't wait to hear about the new job.

    ReplyDelete