Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

20 Minutes of Butt Kicking!

Okay... if you want an amazing workout for a short time each day... I have one for you! Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. OH. MY. HECK! AMAZING!!!! Did I say it was amazing? GOOD.. because it is. I have been getting up in the mornings and doing it... ROCKS. It's only 20 minutes. 20 minutes of BUTT KICKING!!! I have been sore, but in places that I don't usually get sore, like my back and my butt. Yep, my butt. It's sore. As a side note, you use your butt muscles to do way more things than you realize. TRUST ME!

1 comment: