Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, June 10, 2011

VISITOR...

Today is a BEEEEYOOOOTIFUL Day. So... here's why. I was sitting at my desk, minding my own business working like a busy bee and I look up and there is someone peeking their head around the corner at me. My eyes get HUGE and I say (a little louder than I should) HEY!!!!!!! He laughs and walks over to me. I wanted to get up and give a giant bear hug. I GOT A VISITOR!!!! It was a previous boss of mine who I adore and MISS! The funny thing is I was going to email him today kind of a funny email asking him what is wrong with his boy J. I just addressed it in person. LOL. He invited me to come out and stay with them. They live in Hawaii. I guess if I come I get a date out it with his son. SCORE! I've seen him, he's hot! But I told him I still want to go out with J again. LOL. Anyway... it was so good to visit with him. It totally made me all smiles. It was the best suprise EVER!!!


It's all about the little things in life and the little ways in which people help you feel loved. Life is about building each others self esteem after all.


OH.. AND... one of my FAVORITEST people in the WHOLE WORLD is coming to visit the end of this month. One of my bestest friends ever- Katie the Kanuck. And I need to tell her to bring me that amazing candy bar I love from canada... Ewwww.... I should get on that email. Gotta run....

1 comment:

  1. Canadian Katie is coming!! Ok we have to hang out. I want to meet Jack. :o)

    ReplyDelete