Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Dating Game...

Okay, so there is this guy who I was really thinking I liked a few months back. I really kind of liked him and I was excited about him. Well I'll keep this long story short and say that he flaked on me BIG TIME. Well, it was kind of disappointing but I did what I do best and put up my draw bridge, threw peraunas in the moat and moved on without looking back. Well Friday night he decided to come back. I've been talking it out with him but I'm a little confused as to what to do. I want someone to be there for me like I am there for them. Someone who I can trust. I don't trust him anymore. I don't know how much I ever even did trust him. We were in the beginnings. Tonight he has been trying to talk me into picking things back up where we left them. I can't do that. He said that "if getting to know each other better is too big of a risk for you to want to take than I'm just going to have to get major creative to find a way to let you know this isn't a game for me". That was kind of a good answer. He told me that if he didn't really have feelings for me than he would just tell me it was good knowing me and move on, but that isn't the case. Anyway... I just don't know what to do. I kind of explained some of my past horrifying experiences and where it has left me so hopefully he would understand that just ditching me is not a good idea. It's a good way to get you a one way ticket out of my life forever. Anyway... I guess all I can do is pray and let the Lord help me out cause he knows all the answers. I have to say that this guy is really pleading his case. He even wants to make up this lunch date we were supposed to have right before he flaked on me. I just don't know. How do I know he won't do it again. GEEZ.. one day will someone come along that will stick it out for the long haul, that will think I am good enough. I have to believe that. Even though moron after moron keeps proving otherwise. I know there is someone and Man is he going to be lucky cause I will love the crap out of him!

1 comment:

  1. So much to say to this one. Most of it I'll have to say offline. :o) I admire your courage!!

    ReplyDelete