Mission Statement

"Try a little harder to fortify someone so powerfully that whatever temptations the devils of hell throw at her or him, they will be able to withstand and thus truly in that moment be free from evil."
~Jeffrey R. Holland

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Overspray

So... you know that Endust spray duster stuff that is AMAZING and it sprays air and cleans your keyboard and other electronic stuff? Well, I used it this morning to clean out my electonic hole puncher and it was like someone threw me a party in my cubicle- confetti everywhere. So... I just went to town and sprayed off my desk. Well... at the time we were all laughing and a couple people thought this was so cool and I told this, it's purpose to clean your keyboard/lap top not your whole desk and we all thought this was funny.... WELL...
Here I am like 2 hours later and I have this stupid taste on my lips that I CANNOT get rid of. It's like I sprayed them with hairspray or something. DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND... I WAS NOT trying to clean my teeth and/or mouth, it must have just made it way all over me. YUCK!!! I can't get it off. Basically I will be getting no kisses tonight. LOL! I wouldn't kiss these lips so I'm sure no one else will want to either. Ha ha ha...

1 comment:

  1. LOL...This is funny because a couple of the guys I work with thought it was funny to spray those at me upside down because then the coolant condenses and it comes out as a cloud. And when I realized the aftertaste thing was there, I made them stop doing that. Because I sprayed them and they gagged. So we reached an understanding.

    ReplyDelete